Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

This Blog is Resurrected!




I just re-discovered my old blog from a few years ago, and have decided to resurrect it on a slow Saturday in Steubenville. Gosh the only thing that I am thinking about right now is how good God is to me and that steak, cheesy rice and sweet potatoes and broccoli taste awesome. I made those three things for dinner. If anyone reading this likes coffee check out Biggy Coffee. It is definitely awesome. I have been making frappachinos all day long. I love my blender. Anyway on the God side of my life I am working on two books, Blessed are the Bored in Spirit by Mark Hart and Be an Man! by Fr. Larry Richards. These are such good books.

Anyway my aim is to keep updating my blog at least on a daily basis for all of those billions who are interested in what is going on in my life. Follow Mark on twitter at @LT_TheBiblegeek, and go look at Biggby Coffee! Follow me on twitter @Roger_Anderson3

No comments: